web design company
Hand Painting animal figures is an amazing example of artwork created two of the most ancient means of creating art, human body and paint. Although, after looking at the image below, you will have to admit that we have come a long way from painting cave walls with primitive drawings of prehistoric beasts and painting our bodies with symbols to drive away the evil spirits. On the other hand, you kind of get a feeling that the artist found his inspiration exactly in those forms of art.
Impossible vividness of colors and shapes can be achieved through the technique of creating these hand paints of animals or should I say sculptures. These images illustrate this claim in the best and most fascinating way possible. Enjoy the photo gallery that lays ahead, these are some really cool and creative works. All animals, eagle, dog , fish, elephant and other African beasts look so lively as if they are going jump or fly out of these images at you.
Posted by sowmyaram1985 in wise , vacuum , unexpected , third , suitcase , sucks , slow , second , remote , phonics , panties , oversee , overlook , misspelled , man , lingerie , hand , guy , garments , fat , expecting , dyslexia , dictionary , control , Christmas , chance , bra , boats , batteries
1. Is it good if a vacuum really sucks?
2. Why is the third hand on the watch called the second hand?
3. If a word is misspelled in the dictionary, how would we ever know?
4. If Webster wrote the first dictionary, where did he find the words?
5. Why do we say something is out of whack? What is a whack?
6. Why does "slow down" and "slow up" mean the same thing?
7. Why does "fat chance" and "slim chance" mean the same thing?
8. Why do "tug" boats push their barges?
9. Why do we sing "Take me out to the ball game" when we are already there?
10. Why are they called "stands" when they are made for sitting?
11. Why is it called "after dark" when it really is "after light"?
12. Doesn't "expecting the unexpected" make the unexpected expected?
13. Why are a "wise man" and "wise guy" opposites?
14. Why do "overlook" and "oversee" mean opposite things?
15. Why is "phonics" not spelled the way it sounds?
16. If work is so terrific, why do they have to pay you to do it?
17. If all the world is a stage, where is the audience sitting?
18. If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?
19. If you are cross-eyed and have dyslexia, can you read all right?
20. Why is bra singular and panties plural?
21. Why do you press harder on the buttons of a remote control when you know the batteries are dead?
22. Why do we put suits in garment bags and garments in a suitcase?
23. How come abbreviated is such a long word?
24. Why do we wash bath towels? Aren't we clean when we use them?
25. Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?
26. Why do they call it a TV set when you only have one?
27. Christmas - What other time of the year do you sit in front of a dead tree and eat candy out of your socks?
Posted by sowmyaram1985 in Venezuela , UK , Trista_de_Cunha , Trench , Tomtor , Thor , south-west , SIRAPUNJI , Sea , Salto_Ángel , Sakha , Russia , River , Republic , place , Park , Oymyakonsky , Oymyakon , oxygen , Nunavut , Northern , National , NASA , Mount , monsoon , Marianas-Trench , LutDesert , Lut , Libya , land , Kolyma , Katabatic , Jordan , Japan , Island , Iran , Indonesia , Indigirka , india , hottest , Highway , hemisphere , Gandom , Everest , Ecuador , DryValleys , driest , Desert , DeadSea , continent , Climbers , Chimborazo , Chile , Cherrapunji , Canada , California , Beriyan , barren , Baffin , Auyuittuq , Atacama , archipelago , Antarctica , AngelsFalls , Al_Azizyah
The most extreme places on Earth! From the hottest to the coldest place, from the highest to the lowest and many more!